1. Elaborate on your default picture (I’ll use facebook & CouchSurfing).
Me at the Blind Monk last summer, victim of Brian’s constant portraiture photography (seriously he never stops).
2. What’s your current relationship status?
Single, enjoying being flirtatious but wanting a bit more.
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
A minor case of the bends had me seriously worried once.
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
People can tell rather quickly that I’m intelligent, I’m not sure how.
5. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
Regina Spektor – Lacrimosa
6. Name a celebrity you would marry
Drawing a blank on this one right now. Whenever I see a female artist who’s deeply passionate about her art I can’t help but be enthralled.
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Andrea, because she did last time.
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
I got Jason Statham today.
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
10. Do you have anything pierced?
11. Do you have any tattoos?
12. Do you like pain?
Some pain. Hot wax? Yes please.
13. Do you like to shop?
I’m like a commando shopping. In and out before you can react.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
15. What is your favorite lamp that you own?
My cool matching flexible 70’s lamps.
16. How many TVs are in your house?
Four, but only one works, the rest are art.
17. What is on your desktop background?
Me in a pith helmet, aviator glasses with a cigar in my mouth, sitting in the tub with a gun and a flash on the toilet seat.
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
A shot from the set of the last music video I worked on.
19. What was the last movie you watched in theaters?
Cripes, I think it was Borat.
20. What was the last book you read?
Skinny Legs and All
21. Do you talk in your sleep?
22. Ocean or pool?
23. Did you ever have a party that was busted by the cops?
Twice, once for shooting fireworks off the garage, once partying in a storm drain.
24. Current Crush?
Is too far away to do anything about.
25. What’s your favorite color(s)?
26. Window seat or aisle seat?
Window, if I fall asleep I want to lean against bulkhead, not topple into the aisle.
27. Ever met anyone famous?
Got drunk with Don McKellar.
28. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
I think I could be farther along than I am, but I’m happy with where I’m at and where I’m headed.
29. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
30. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
31. Baseball or Football?
32. How long do your showers last?
Ten to fifteen minutes, or sometimes until the hot water runs out.
33. Do you know how to drive a stick?
Only way to go.
34. Cake or ice cream?
35. Are you self-conscious?
Much less than I used to be, depends on my company.
36. Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
Yeah, but I don’t like to. At least busk dude.
37. Have you been in love?
Of course, I’m a romantic, even though I usually get hurt in the end I need to love.
38. What is your favorite part of the Day / Night?
Four or five in the morning, when you’ve been working on something so intently or having so much fun that you don’t realise what time it is until you start to see the sky lightening.
39. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
40. Can you tango?
41. Last gift you received?
Fifty bucks from my aunt for my b-day.
42. Last sport you played?
Garbage ball. Don’t ask.
43. What would you like to spend a lot of time doing?
44. Last wedding attended?
Some random people I was shooting a video for. My camera fucked up and their video was wrecked. Yay.
45. Favorite FAST food restaurant?
46. Most hated food?
47. Can you sing?
I’m hardly the one to ask.
48. Last person that called you?
49. What’s your least favorite chore?
Taking out the recycling, there’s no depot nearby. Dumb Calgary.
50. Favorite drink?
Rye ‘n coke or vodka and energy drink.
51. Have you been on a cruise?
52. Are you a vegetarian?
Tried it. Nearly died.
53. Do you believe in Heaven?
54. Favorite show?
55. What jewelry do you wear?
56. Are you eating?
57. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
58. Do you make commitments?
59. Can you dance?
Its been a long time, but I can bust a move.
60. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Reconstructive or to install something wacky, otherwise no.
61. What do you wear to bed?
62. Have you ever done anything illegal?
63. Can you roll your tongue?
64. What kind of shoes are you wearing?
None, when I do I wear steel toed work boots.
65. What is your hair color?
66. Future child’s name?
Something foreign and exotic, but not stupid Hollywood tripe, some of those kids are so curelly named.
67. Do you snore?
I could have sworn I woke myself up snoring a couple of times at Recompression – which is strange because I’ve never snored before in 27 years.
68. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
69. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
70. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Hire an accountant/investment advisor.
71. Gold or silver?
72. If you could be with someone for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Not a comfortable question, we’ll see.
73. City, beach or country?
74. What was the last thing you touched?
Aside from the keyboard? The volume knob on the stereo.
75. Where did you eat out last?
The Blind Monk.
76. When’s the last time you cried?
I felt like crying yesterday when random wikipedia pages brought me to Rachel Carson, what an inspiring woman.
77. Do you read blogs?
A few, not many.
78. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
It hasn’t come up, but I would.
79. Ever been involved with the police?
I’ve been in the back of a paddy wagon for two hours. How’s that?
80. Do you have pets?
She lives with mom & dad. Psycho dog Tillie.