Here are 50 questions for the people who are a little more “mature”…
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
I don’t see my bills, they’re all automatic withdrawl so I don’t forget them. But, I think it would be my phone bill, because its always bigger than I can understand.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
If wine, cheese and grapes is a romantic dinner, then my bed.
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
Last month I think.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
I’ve never danced on a bar. I puked on one once though. November 2005.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Madame…. oh fiddlesitx.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Kissing a certain someone for the first time.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Everything from zoo keeper to astronaut to comedian and architect.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
Two, soon to be three I hope.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was clean.
10. GAS PRICES?
Are going to matter to me in about a week.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you?
I’m not ready for that yet.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
3. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
What a caper!
4. Favorite style of underwear?
For me or for her? I like boxers, she likes thongs.
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
Ahh, see above.
6. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning the bathtub.
17. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
18. Get up early or sleep in?
I like getting up early, but I find it so hard to do!
19. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Joker from Batman the Animated Series.
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Cuddle with a view, or a fire, or a movie.
22. When did you first start feeling old?
When I started plucking nose hairs.
3. Favorite 80’s movie?
Pffft. I dunno.
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
All of ’em, double meat.
5. What do you get every time you go into Walmart?
26. Beach or lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
I think marriage as its traditionally practiced is a sham, but I believe in ritual and commitment, just not sexually biased tax brackets.
28. How many people do you stalk on Facebook?
Two or three. Gads! Can I have no secrets?!
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
30. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
I get mocked for liking TRON – fine, deal with it. I have no shame.
31. What’s your drink?
Jameson’s Irish Whiskey with Red Rain energy drink.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Chinese immigrant railway workers.
33. Cops or Robbers?
International jewel thief. God I love a good heist.
34. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Jessica. The hottest girl in school who I randomly bumped into 9 years later in my neighborhood and somehow she remembered me. Hot.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
When I get my car it’ll be tuned to my mp3 transmitter.
36. Norm or Cliff?
37. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Sorry folks, unlike most of you I don’t work in a cubicle farm. BWAH HA HA HA HA! Suckers!
40. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
Whoever has their hand up George Bush’s ass.
41. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?
Andy Kaufman, Bill Hicks, Hunter S. Thompson and Betty Paige.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
44. Last book you read for real?
Skinny Legs and All – Tom Robbins
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth
Ummm, the Black Rock Desert perhaps…
7. Somewhere in Canada you’ve never been and would like to go?
North West Territories
48. Do you go to church
Ha ha! No.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship ?
Wow, that’s tough. Neither, not because I don’t want either of those things, but because there’s a time and a place and this is neither.
50. Just how OLD are you?