001.Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?: She’ll probably force me to. I’m indifferent.
002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?: One or two pairs do. I’m cheap.
003. What are you dreading right now?: The next chapter in the Triple-B/Kaos saga.
004. Do you celebrate 4/20?: With an annual screening of Dark side of the Rainbow.
005. Favorite country singer?: Corb Lund
006. What face cleanser do you use?: Nothing at the moment, though I’m contemplating a metro-sexual shopping expedition to get some. How lame.
007. When was your last doctors visit?: A year ago maybe? I’m not sure.
008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep?: Anywhere from 4 to 12, its random.
009. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?: Am I late? 5 minutes. Early? Forty five minutes.
010. “First Loves Are Never Over” is this true for you?: “First Loves?” – that’s plural. I don’t get it.
011. Think of all your exes: Creative, intense, frequently diagnosable with Borderline Personality Disorder.
012. If anyone came over to your house on one of your “lazy days” would you go get ready real quick?: To do what? I can hang around with friends in my Hugh Hefner housecoat.
013. Does your school have tornado drills: We had fire drills.
014. Have you ever been on your schools track team?: No, though I could beat all but one of them.
015. Do you own a pair of Converse shoes?: No.
016. Who did you cut and paste this survey from?: Triple-B. I went into survey withdrawl and I knew she had one.
017. Do you eat raw cookie dough?: Especially in ice cream.
018. What color shirt are you wearing?: Topless again.
019. What did you do for your last birthday?: Invited people over to watch Dark Side of the Rainbow – I can’t decide if it was a gongshow or not.
020. What time did you wake up today?: 6:45 – stupid morning meetings.
021. What were you doing 3 nights ago?: I was at work, letting my crew cheer me up.
022. Last time you saw your mom?: Yesterday.
023. Do you like having your hair pulled?: If I had hair. Maybe.
024. Are you cocky?: I can be faux-cocky in a self-ironic kind of way when I’m doing something I’m good at like UE or my job, but really I’m rather humble.
025. Shortest relationship?: Two days, it ended because I was leaving town. Not sure you could really call it a relationship, but it was certainly something.
026. Longest relationship?: Hard to say on this one. I regularly went out with RedHead for three years, but that was intersected several times by our traveling. It might’ve worked out to just over a year in actual physical co-location.
027. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you they love you?: Four or five.
028. Last gift you received?: Forgiveness, from an old, old friend.
029. Biggest lie you have ever told?: “We can’t be friends anymore.” My head thought it was true, but my heart vetoed that.
030. Could you live without a computer?: Yes, with some difficulty. Its actually nice to take a break from it once in a while, but I almost never do.
031. Do you wear shoes in your house?: I’m usually barefoot.
032. When you watch movies at home, do you turn the lights off?: Yes, its not a theatrical experience otherwise.
033. Ever been given an engagement ring?: Or given I presume? No. Thank God. It would have been a terrible mistake at the time.
034. Ever dropped your cell phone?: At least once a week.
035. What do you do when you’re sad?: Ask one of my best friends to go for drinks, lie in bed, watch DVDs, write.
036. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?: Probably Snype.
037. When was the last time you saw your best friend?: That would mean deciding who it was out of a field of three or four. I’m going to answer for the group then. Yesterday.
039. What is your favorite month?: Shitfuck I dunno. April/May is good.
040. What sleeps with you every night?: My pillow. I need to hug *something* when I sleep.
041. How many times have you been pulled over?: Never.
043.Who is the last person you texted?: Triple-B last night trying to come to some conclusion as to what happened two Wednesdays ago, Bloody Wednesday.
044. What is your favorite dessert?: Hard to answer when I have no appetite. Sex on the beach?
045. Is anyone on your bad side right now?: I’m upset with Triple-B right now, frustrated more than anything else. I’m not angry. I’m sad.
046. What jewelry are you wearing?: Nothing.
047. What’s the first thing you do when you get online?: Launch facebook. God that’s shameful.
049. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy?: I don’t watch the idiot box period.
050. How do most people spell your name?: Kay O’Sweaver for some demented reason.
051. Do you wear your boyfriend/girlfriends clothes?: Umm, no.
052. Do you watch pro sports on TV?: Only at work or with my father.
053. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?: Probably cutting and pasting this damn survey. Thirty minutes before that looking at the blog of someone I haven’t seen or heard from in a long, long time.
054. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?: Doctor Who is the first one I remember giving me nightmares.
055. What is in your cd player?: What’s a CD? Right now Pink Floyd’s Division Bell is playing on my mp3 player.
056. Name one person that made you smile today?: RedHead’s email.
057. What were you doing around 8 am this morning?: Typing minutes in a meeting.
058. Do you know anyone who wasn’t born in Canada?: Heaps. My favorite is South Africa – that’s cool.
059. Favorite name for a girl: Danielle, Veronica, Cheri, I like French names for some reason. Lily has a nice ring to it for some reason.
060. Will you keep your last name when you get married?: Coolest name wins. Hell I’m going to use a screen name most of my life anyways, who cares?
061. Your favorite resturant you don’t get to eat at much?: El Sombrero – I haven’t been there since I took FunkStar there on a date three years ago.
062: Favorite boy names: Fuck I don’t know! I don’t care! Are we having babies here? Is that it? Because I’m not in no baby havin’ mood!
063. Do you buy your own school supplies?: Surveys by teenagers for teenagers. <sigh> Yes I did, aren’t I a big boy?
064. Do you already have your school supplies.: I need more pens. MORE PENS!
065. How often do you wash clothes?: When I notice I’m out of something.
066. How do you eat your steak?: It really depends on the quality of the meat, medium for grade A, well done for anything less.
067. What is the farthest point North you’ve been?: Red Earth, Alberta. AKA: Hell.
068. How do you get to school?: Public transit, for ethical and economic reasons. I will have a car and a bike soon to give me more options especially since I’m working all over southern Alberta now.
069. If you heard your phone ringing right now, who do you expect it to be?: Someone from my men’s team checking up on a detail regarding our upcoming conference.
070. What do you hear??: The Eagles on my stereo and traffic outside.
071. Would you survive in prison?: If Josh Wolf can, I can too.
072. Who was the last person you messaged on Facebook?: A wall post to Sean and an actual message to Kara.
073. Do you get along with your co-workers?: I do, I wish I could spend more time with some of them.
074. When was the last time you said I love you, and meant it?: Said or typed? Typed a few hours ago. Said it? Shit. I can’t remember.
075. What song is playing right now?: Portishead – Sour Sour Times
076. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack the most?: If I decide to bring the video gear, me, because I won’t use half of it. Otherwise… Brandi? I dunno.
077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?: I know someone who has the same first and last name who works in film in Calgary. Yes it gets confusing.
078. When was the last time you went clubbing?: A year or more, plenty of pubbing though. I miss the club and dancing my ass off, but it has to be the right music and the right people.
079. What was the weather like today? Looks good. I’m feeling a touch sick so I’m staying indoors.
080. What is the next holiday you have off?: I work two days a week – sucka! Seriously though I don’t know. I’m usually working in some capacity when I travel, a full fledged holiday? Probably MineCon.
081. What was the last movie you saw?: Faster Pussycat!
082. What’s for dinner?: Oh fuck, I don’t even want to think about it.
083. Whats the last thing you purchased?: Breakfast.
084. What’s your favorite gardening tool?: Hoe. LOL! Chainsaw?
085. Where is your cell phone?: Slowly bleeding to death on my desk. The dumb battery has been ridiculously inconsistent lately.
086. Is your phone on vibrate or ring most?: Ring, I often miss the vibrations.
087. Describe your Underwear?: Tropical plant boxers.
088. How did your first pet die?: Bladder infection, we put her down, probably the saddest day of my life.
089. Did you have breakfast this morning?: Mellons, bacon, sausage, pancake…
091. Who knows you the best?: Brian probably knows me the best today, Jeff used to but he’s gone off the deep end. Jay knows me pretty well too.
092. What brand is your digital camera?: Canon 20D, it treats me really well.
093. Do you smoke?: A cigar every month or two – that’s it.
094. Are you ticklish?: That would be telling.
095. Last person to text you?: Triple-B.
096. What song describes your love life at the moment?: Kris Demeanor – Practice
097. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne etc?: I have something I wear maybe twice a year I got for Christmas a few years ago.
098. On average, how much do your jeans cost?: Twelve bucks at the V&V Boutique.
099. Are you taking college classes?: I’ll be going back to film school in 2008.
100. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?: With someone, but that’s only happened a handful of times in the past three years. It makes me sad every time I got to bed.