I don’t think I realized until tonight just how many video projects I have on the go, and not pipe dream “I’ll do that one day.” fantasies, but things I actually NEED to get done. Holy crap.
- There’s the Big Rock Eddie.
- The video I’m making for my department at work (for which they’ve given me far too much latitude and not enough direction)
- Kyle Parrot’s speedskating video
- The Honest Airways YouTube virus
Plus the list of small projects I intend to complete this year to bolster my portfolio;
- Richardson’s Run
- Vignettes du Pont
- UE Madness
- Brother Micah: A Street Evangelism How To
- Calgary’s Civic Bird – The Construction Crane
- Gentrify Me
- Mission Moonraker
- Siologen Jeeves Westminster and Tesla’s Power Plant
Good fucking God. I’m insane. This is sheer folly. To do this, all of this and still get enough work to put food to mouth. Where the hell is my wealthy benefactor? My sugar mamma? My financial muse? Donations graciously accepted at the fire escape in the alley behind the bistro. No questions asked.
Seriously though, this is going to require a tremendous amount of discipline to pull off. It can be done, I’m sure of that. Its just going to require the construction of systems and organization and motivation. Aye…